The Flag is Fixed

It was a pretty lazy Saturday morning at the Beck House...




It was a busy day at the Moon Ranch...


Not only did the flag get fixed but a few other projects got finished...



Grandpa and Aunt Jeri supervising.



Looks like Austin finished painting the gate.



This is Grandpa's milking barn.
He no longer has milk cows but I remember when I was little going in to watch the cows be milked.  I was scared to death of them.  After nursing 7 babies I have a whole new appreciation for milk cows.  






Kev and I had a fun night with our awesome neighbors.
See all those little to-go boxes?  We all have our very own desserts (most of those boxes hold a giant slice of carrot cake :).  There's no sharing at Taggarts.  And Joe on the right end is holding a stack of homemade pitas.  I'm wishing I would have gotten some to-go too.

Popular Posts