Our Day in Logan


Kevin and I took Jackson to Utah State early this morning for an orientation.  We took him to the football stadium parking lot and dropped him off where he took a shuttle to the Student Center.  Kevin made fun of me for getting emotional when Jax boarded the bus.  I was attending USU when I delivered Jackson 18 years ago and now I'm bringing him back.  We've come full circle :)
After we dropped off Jackson Kev and I had a fun day together.  We went to the Logan Temple for a session, did a little house hunting (not seriously but if we came across the right house we would consider a move :), and had our favorite Tiny Spicy Chicken at the Mandarin.



I told Kevin, I can't ever remember getting the Famous Aggie Ice Cream when we were living in Logan.  Such a shame, it was delicious.



We got home in time to spend a couple of hours at the pool.  Lilly was not a fan of the pool.  Lilly is also not a fan of car rides longer than 30 minutes (which is why we're leaving her home from the family vacation later this month).



Popular Posts